What are you up to in '23?

I did a song challenge this year for the whole year, but in 2023, I’ll probably do the RPM challenge in Feb, and focus the rest of the year on mixing - maybe a new mix every week. There are plenty of multitracks out there for practice. I’ll also work on bass and ear training. What about you?

1 Like

I am gearing up for my 11th FAWM (February album writing month) and maybe performing Outdoors at a couple festivals this summer.
https://cripplecarpalclint.bandcamp.com/album/fawm-2022

1 Like

Working with @montgomeru on alonetone! Doing some maintenance, updates, and hopefully getting a few new features in place…

2 Likes

Trying to get a better focus on doing music. I’m one the types that gets frustrated fairly easy. I’m pretty frustrated with my DAW which is supposedly one of the simplest ones to use. Get a decent sound (to me) until a burn a tribal CD and the levels are really low. So other than hopefully get better at using that, I’m doing RPM and hoping to just have fun doing my own thing.

1 Like

Going to keep on trying to learn and improve at various instruments, and record the occasional original or traditional tune. If all goes well, this year might be the year I pick up a concertina – I think that’ll be good fun!

2 Likes

RPM Challenge (Done) … Also REM (record every Month) … Add some Modules to my Modular Rack ($$$) … I also Shot Photos and Video for other Bands they will keep me Busy! … Will see what else pop’s up for 2023

2 Likes

Getting further into beatmaking. I released two projects so far, and I have some plans to keep going, and of course, planning.

2 Likes

Planning to improve my skills in LMMS, i know it’s kinda limited but i do need it for certain types of music i can’t make in a tracker like OpenMPT

1 Like