Welcome to the new alonetone forum!

Alright! Alonetone forum, take 3.

We are now at:

https://forum.alonetone.com

Why did we move?

1. The old forum had its tendrils in our code and would get in the way every time we tried to upgrade.
  2. Discourse (the software that powers this new forum) is Very Fancy and should give everyone the features they want and dream of.

I’m sorry but it wasn’t possible to move posts over from the last forum . Hopefully this will be our home for quite a while! I really like it, it’s soooooo much better!

Get chattin! Say hi! Complain at me!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @sudara

3 Likes

:laughing: Did you get a medal for posting that?

4 Likes

Yes, I’m on a roll with earning badges!

2 Likes

Hey, what’s up y’all?

2 Likes

Phew, glad you could make it. Nice last track btw:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, amico

Thank you. You knew I wouldn’t miss this!

1 Like

Hey Sudara, as always, thanks for keeping Alonetone alive and thriving for all these years.

I like the concept; though I wonder if there needs to be slightly more distinction between posts. The thin grey line maybe could be wider. Just a thought, but I am happy either way.

Cheers!

Gary

5 Likes

I’ll check out what other theme options we have!

2 Likes

I ended up going with the default theme and added a bit of spacing, hopefully the post separation is clear! @montgomeru also pointed out that when people are writing more than 1 line of text it seems nice and separated.

1 Like

Woo! I’m just about to be getting active again (been changing recording method, learning a DAW, etc, etc) … came on to post a query about replacing songs and… WHOA! :grinning: This looks good…

Now… where’s the bug thread? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(I can see it, don’t worry :+1:)

2 Likes

Welcome back, @andyr!

2 Likes

Many thanks.
Cheers! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

thanks for making this happen Sudara-- this site and now this site and forum rocks :slight_smile:

started a topic about posting images of our musical instruments — :slight_smile: (just getting my feet wet some)

6 Likes

Glad you made it over here, @newbold!

1 Like

Wow, it certainly took me a long time to notice. Thanks for all you do @sudara ! And your great music as well!

1 Like

Not as long as it did for me, Chris!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @trawnajim!

1 Like