Do you listen your fellow alonetone artists material?

I just finished RPM Challenge and some of us post our work here on alonetone. I got wondering how often do you listen to other artists on this site ? I try and find(make) time to listen to folks I “follow” and to get an aural glimpse to what various artists here are into. Some of the talent is truly amazing and above all it’s great to know that musicians everywhere are having fun with their craft and are willing to share. Feel free to post your thoughts.

Yep, I listen and comment as much as I can. I don’t understand all of it, but that’s kind of what I love about this site - I get to hear stuff I wouldn’t usually choose to search out.

There’s some amazing folks on here, doing amazing things.

Hi Andy - i just found the new forums, i really feel i need to spend more time with the Alonetone faithful - which, in a single word is what YOU are!
I thank you for all the listens and all the encouragement that you have expressed to our humble little songs.
I really dig what you do as well!
Thanks for ever!

1 Like

I do like to listen every now and then, usually at least the featured tracks from people I follow. I like leaving comments or clicking the little heart when I really like something. Gotta show a little love :slight_smile:

Speaking of which, there’s a bunch of great stuff on the front page today!

1 Like

Aw, thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

While I’m doing my remote work, I’ve been trying to go down the entire RPM Challenge 2022 completed list. This involves a lot of jumping around between Soundcloud, Bandcamp, and Alonetone.

I’m currently working my way through the C’s, and aim to get through the whole thing (unless a squirrel distracts me or something).

Yes you’ve got to listen to this my new friend Greg Conner. His music is similar to Gordon Lightfoot!! Great multi instruments and lyrics. https://alonetone.com/connor